For some professionals, fitness to practise investigations follow on from criminal investigations into issues which are not always necessarily related to your work. Here at Adkirk Law, our specialist team of crime and professional regulation and discipline solicitors understand what approach your professional regulator might take, and with our sector experience we believe we are also best placed to advise you in your criminal defence also.
We can assist you with:
- considering the allegations submitted against you.
- helping you gather any supportive information to submit on your behalf.
- help you draft your statement/response for any police station interview.
- represent you at an interview under caution.
- prepare and defend you in in the criminal courts.
Our experienced team of professional discipline solicitors have the knowledge and experience to look at the level of detail to represent you. Contact our expert solicitors on 0330 111 2814 or complete our online enquiry form.